- Map -
- Language: Official – Myanmar. Other Minority Languages are also in use.
- Population: 52.89 Millions
- GDP Growth: Agriculture is the Most Important Economic Sector, accounting for almost Half of the Nation’s GDP and providing 60 percentage of the employment in the country.
- National Flag:
- Capital: Naypyidaw, located in Mandalay Division, approximately 320 Kilometers North of Yangon, located near to Yangon-Mandalay Railroad.
- Measures: UK (metric) System. Some other units are also in use and some local measures include: 1 lakh=100,000 units, 1 viss or peiktha=100 tickles=1.6 kg; 1 basket (paddy)=20.9 kg; 1 basket (rice)=34 kg
- Currency: USD 1.00=KYATS 7.20 (Officially)
Free Market USD 1.00 = KYATS 1,350 (currently in use)
- Time: 6.5 hours ahead of GMT
- Fiscal: April 1st - March 30th